Day 3(Continued...)

“Lucky Bastard”

Diary of a Poker Enthusiast/Addict...

Day 3(Continued...)

The more observant amongst you will have noticed that my attempt to become the most prolific blogger of 2008-2010 failed to materialise...!!! Now as I discovered some unpublished reports from Vegas'08 languishing in a word document, and am currently in the process of satelliting into the Nottingham leg of The UKIPT, I thought it might be a good time to reanimate my efforts...

After busting out of The WSOP’08 Main Event my mood was surprisingly buoyant, I was pleased with my performance and although I finished ten hours from the money that had been my minimum expectation, finishing in the top 16th percentile was no mean feat.

There was no time to be maudlin as Nigel had arranged supper. The venue, Jasmine, a Chinese restaurant overlooking the Bellagio fountains which perform to music, sooo romantic...!!! The food was exquisite, the company jovial and we retired to a club at Wynn’s to mix with some poker glitterati until the wee small hours...