Day 5

“Lucky Bastard”

Diary of a Poker Enthusiast/Addict...

Day 5

Now, I was supposed to be flying home today, however due to Nigel’s gracious hospitality and the generous support of Ladbrokes my magnanimous sponsors, I appeared to have surfeit of American Dollars in my wallet. Here I was in Clark County Nevada, a hop skip and a jump from the Pacific West Coast, what is one supposed to do...

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAD TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIP...!!!

By means of a simple cash transaction, Virgin Airlines had changed my flight from the 12th out of LV to the 24th out of LA, just one integer and a consonant in to a vowel. Twenty-five quid a keystroke, now that is what I call easy money.

Having already garnered the support of a couple of travelling companions namely Kirsty Thompson and Liam Pace, we set off to Los Angeles riding high on the euphoria of an epic Vegas adventure...